The following will be needed for you entering in Japan. Keep hard (printed) copies of all documents in your hand luggage for your entriy into Japan.
- Pre-Valid Card (PVC)
- Hard Copy of the Signed Written Pledge (to be provided by FEI CLO in due time)
- Hard Copies of Your Negative Covid-19 Test Certificates (further information to be provided in due time)
- COCOA Installation Screen
- QR Generated by the OCHA App (Health Reporting App)
- Hard Copy of the QR code generated by the OCHA App
- Personal Medication Documentation, If Applicable. full original packaging, doctor’s prescription and doctor’s letter stating the need for the medication. Make sure to be in line with Japan’s law on importing personal medication. Read more on this here.
- Any Additional Documents Filled Out At Airport. During your flight, you will be asked to fill out documents such as a disembarkation card and customs declarations. Make sure to complete these and keep them with you when you depart the plane.
- Turn “ON” the Google Location History
- Activate Bluetooth in your Smartphone
NOTE: Please also remember to pack all the items mentioned in the Playbook as part of Covid-19 counter measures (e.g. own thermometer, hand sanitizer, masks, etc.)